If you want to lose weight successfully, it is important to learn how to track your weight effectively. In this course you'll learn:
- The importance of consistent tracking
- How to track your weight effectively
- How to navigate frustrating situations that arise when tracking: plateaus, gains, and fluctuations
- How to correctly interpret the data so that you don't get off track
- What to do on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis to be successful with weight tracking
Kayla Cox lost 80 pounds by practicing intermittent fasting while still eating whatever she wanted.She believes it's possible for anyone to reach their weight loss goals, as long as they focus on consistency and patience with their chosen plan. She is the author of The Laid Back Guide to Intermittent Fasting.